EID ADHA 2021 QURBANI APPEAL
“At the time of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), a man would sacrifice a sheep on behalf of himself and the members of his household, and they would eat from it and give some to others.” (Reported by Ibn Maajah and al-Tirmidhi)
Like the previous years, inshallah this Eid al-Adha 2021 the Nawaal Benevolence Fund again intends to distribute udhiya/qurbani meat to local resident individuals and families going through challenging times. To date alhumdulillah the charity has distributed the meat from over 110 qurbani animals to local residents struggling with their basic needs.
Please donate a local qurbani to provide fresh meat over the joyful occasion of Eid.
Recipients may include:-
● previous/current Nawaal Muslim applicants
● local less well-off Muslim families
● local women’s shelters (mostly housing Muslim women and their children as well as those of other faiths or no faiths)
● local homeless orgs / soup kitchens ( serves anyone needy with food regardless of faith / non-faith)
● local destitute & refugee centres ( as above, though a significant number of users are also Muslim)
If anyone wishes to donate funds for purchase of their udhiya/qurbani animal please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The price per animal (sheep) will be approx £200 give/take £10 inshallah final price be confirmed by/approx 10th July 2021
Due to logistical constraints only full animals are required.